Thank you for volunteering your time and efforts. Volunteers are essential to maintaining a positive and instructive experience for our players and families. The MLC would not exist without volunteers like you.
All coaches must complete the online Coach Registration program annually. For more information about MLC's requirements see the Training and Qualifications web page. Coaches should begin the registration process and return to the on-line Coach registration program to update training information as certifications are completed. MLC will reimburse the costs of the US Lacrosse membership and training for those Coaches who complete the on-line registration program, background check and the minimum required certifications.
1) Start the online Registration process from the link at the bottom of the page. Start a new browser page typically by right clicking over the link.
2) Verify the age notification and Continue.
3) Sign In to the user account of the adult registering. (If you know the email address but forgot your password, the system can email you a password upon request. If you have forgotten the email address for your account, email email@example.com for assistance.)
If the adult registering does NOT have his/her own site account, sign in using the adult email address and the corresponding account password previously used to register your related child. You will be able to add an adult to your family account using the instructions below. NOTE: if your children have ever registered with MLC, do NOT create a new family account at this point in the process. Start with your existing family account used to register your children to maintain linkages between your family adults and your children.
4) After you have signed in, you will see the list of your family members. Select the adult coach or manager to register and click Register. If the adult you are registering is not listed, click Add Adult. Complete at least the 1) required information indicated by the * character, 2) Email Address and 3) Date of Birth. Click Submit at bottom of page and resume the registration process.
5) During the registration, you will be automatically directed to the US Lacrosse website to renew that membership if it expires before then end of the season. Also, during the registration, you must agree to a background check (the costs of which will be billed to the MLC). Additionally, you will be asked to provide various coaching information. Complete the registration questions and inputs then click Submit at bottom of page.
6) Return to this on-line Coach registration program to update training information as certifications are completed.
7) After paying for the USL membership and completing the minimum required certifications, submit your reciepts to the MLC Treasurer for reimbursment.
Begin coaches Registration and Update at http://assn.la/Reg/?r=4:128212